Soil Amendments, Landscape Mulches & Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO

Get some of the finest natural supplies for your project from Doug Weitzel Inc. Our Fort Collins, CO based company has been providing top quality natural supplies since 1973. We have the knowledge and experience to help you determine which soil amendment, mulch or landscape rock will be best for your project.

We Want to Give You the Best

Our family owned and operated company has had over 40 years to perfect and refine our naturally cured products. We want to give you the best products that we have to offer. Take a look at some of the best soils and more in Northern Colorado.

Planting Soils

 
 
Planter's Mix — Soil Amendments in Fort Collins, CO
 
60% Topsoil and 40% Manure/Compost specially blended and screened to make a 100% usable product perfect for raised beds, berms or leveling ground for sod or seed.
Planter's Mix
 
 
Enhanced Planter's Blend — Soil Amendments in Fort Collins, CO
 
70% of our Planters Mix combined with 30% of our Black Magic, blended and screened making a light airy material that retains moisture. Perfect for outdoor pots, raised bed and seeding lawns.
Enhanced Planter's Blend
 
 

Soil Amendments

 
 
Black Magic — Soil Amendments in Fort Collins, CO
 
50% Peat Moss mixed with 50% of our Eco-Post blended and screened to provide an outstanding soil amendment for any garden. Helping to retain moisture and loosen clay soils.
Black Magic
 
 
Manure Compost — Soil Amendments in Fort Collins, CO
 
70% Manure and 30% Compost blended and screened to create a rich soil amendment for new garden beds or new lawns. Also perfect for topdressing and existing lawn.
Manure Compost
 
 
Eco Post — Soil Amendments in Fort Collins, CO
 
70% Compost (grass, leaves and woody material) 30% Manure blended and screened. Designed to amend the soil in your garden and flower beds.
Eco Post
 

Landscape Mulches

 
Lodge Pole Pine Peelings — Recycled Mulch in Fort Collins, CO
Lodge Pole Pine Peelings
 
Recycled Brown Mulch — Recycled Mulch in Fort Collins, CO
Recycled Brown Mulch
 
Recycled Red Mulch — Recycled Mulch in Fort Collins, CO
Recycled Red Mulch
 
 
Washington Spun Cedar — Recycled Mulch in Fort Collins, CO
Washington Spun Cedar
 
 
 

Landscape Rock

 
1 in. Landscape Rock — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
1 in. Landscape Rock
 
3/4 in. Tri-Color Rock — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
3/4 in. Tri-Color Rock
 
1 1/2 in. River Rock — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
1 1/2 in. River Rock
 
 
Pea Gravel  — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
Pea Gravel
 
Concrete Sand — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
Concrete Sand
 
Red Breeze — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
Red Breeze
 
 
1 1/2 in. Butter Breeze — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
Butter Breeze
 
1 1/2 in. Gray Breeze — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
Gray Breeze
 
1 1/2 in. Natural Breeze — Landscape Rock in Fort Collins, CO
Natural Breeze
 
Get a free quote for your project needs at 970-482-4983. We look forward to hearing from you.